The binary trading platform Finpari is owned by LeronaImpex SA, having its office at 306, Premier building, Albert street, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles, and NorskeInter LP, having its office at suite 1, 39, Due street, Aberdeen, AB116DY, Scotland. The registered number of LeronaImpex is 114612, while the registered number of NorskeInter is SL20287. The company was established in 2014.
The company accepts clients from all other countries, including the citizens or residents of the USA.
Finpari offer assets under four different categories: currencies, commodities, stocks, and Indices.
Finpari offers 12 currencies, 7 commodities, 20 stocks, and 20 indices for trading.
Kind of trades:
The binary broker offers the following types of binary option instruments:
- Short Term (60 secs, 2 mins, 5 mins, 10 mins)
- One Touch
- Long-term (1 day to one month)
- Pair trading.
- Ladder options.
- Custom builder (allows creation an option contract as per the requirement).
- Finpari offers contract with an expiry period beginning at 60 seconds. The broker also offers contracts with an expiry period of 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 1day, 1 week, and even 1 month.
- Unfortunately, Finpari does not offer a demo account.
The additional features offered by the broker includes, early closure facility (approximately 3 minutes after opening a position and 5 minutes before the expiry period), custom options builder, roll forward, double up, real-time economic calendar, free trading alerts, daily market analysis, financial news, educational materials, and webinars. The broker also guarantees processing of withdrawal requests in one hour after confirmation. It is quite a unique feature among binary brokers.
Finpari offers the legendary Spot option (version 2.0)trading platform. The platform is known for its advanced features, including the exceptional charting facility. The platform is also easy to use.
Type of accounts:
The binary broker offers the following kind of accounts:
- Bronze account: A bronze account can be opened with an investment of about $250. The higher limit for the bronze account is $999. A demo account and a trading course (book and video) are offered for free. More importantly, the broker offers 20% bonus for the investment amount.
- Silver account: A minimum investment of $1000 is required to open a silver account. The upper limit is $2999 for a silver account. Apart from the free demo account and trading course, web based training is also offered. Additionally, three risk free trades (in a case of loss, a compensation is given in the form of bonus) are offered. For every losing trade, 10% of the investment amount is returned back. An investment bonus of up to 50% is also offered by Finpari.
- Gold account: It is necessary to invest a minimum of $3,000 to open a gold account. On the upside, the limit is $50,000. Apart from all the benefits offered to a silver account, a Swiss prepaid card and an individual account manager are also provided.Finpari also offers 100% bonus on the investment made in a gold account.
- Fixed Income Account (FIA): It is suitable for those who are looking for a stable regular income without any kind of risk. The traders in the analytical department of Finpari will trade on behalf of the client.
Irrespective of the nature of the account, the binary broker guarantees processing of withdrawal requests in one hour (after confirmation).
Offers email (support@Finpari.com) and live chat support on a 24×5 basis. The representatives of the company can be contacted using local numbers in the USA, Russia, Thailand, Hong Kong, and the UK.Finpari offers fully interactive website in eight languages – English, Thai, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and Arabic.
A minimum deposit of $250 is required to open a real trading account Finpari. The minimum amount which can be withdrawn from the trading account is $50. It should be noted that Finpari charges $50 as wire transfer charges for sending payments overseas. For withdrawals of over $1,800 or cumulative withdrawals of over $1,800, the client should be able to prove his identity, age, and place of residence through appropriate documents. For withdrawals via credit card, Finpari requires a copy of the front and the back of the credit card (after concealing the middle eight numbers) used to fund the account, a government issued photo ID (such as driver’s license or passport) and a recent proof of address (such a bank statement or utility bill) not older than 3-months.
Finpari offersa bonus of up to 100%. In general, as mentioned in the ‘Types of accounts’ section, the bonus percentage rises with an increase in the deposit amount. Furthermore, the binary broker also offers several kinds of bonus through promotional offers. Similar to other binary brokers, Finpari lays down several terms and conditions to withdraw the bonus. One of the conditions is the completion of trading volume of at least 30x the initial deposit. A client should go through the terms and conditions before accepting any bonus offers. As a general rule of thumb, it is better to trade with the deposit we make and build the account slowly and steadily.
Minimum and maximum trade size:
Finpari permits the minimum trade size of $1. The maximum trade size is $1,500.
Depending on the nature of trade and the target price, the payout can vary from 70% to 90%. Finpari also offers out-of-money reward of up to 10% of the investment amount.
Yes. Finpari supports automated trading.
Once a withdrawal request is placed, it normally takes up to one hour(from the time of confirmation) for the payout to be completed.