Boss Capital is a relatively new entrant in the binary options world. The company started offering its services in 2014. Earlier, Boss Capital was believed to have its head office at suites 41/42, Victoria house, 26, main street, Gibraltar. The parent company was referred by the name Altivex. According to the website of Boss Capital, the firm is registered as a private company in the UK. The company operates under the name Cheshire Capital Ltd. with offices at Cavell house, Stannard Place, Crispins Road, Norwich, United Kingdom NR3 1YE.
The company record shows that Boss Capital’s director is an Australian citizen by the name Manford Martin Mponda. The service address is 64, New Cavendish Street, London, UK W1G 8TB. The company was incorporated in the UK on 20-11-2015 and the registration number is 09882923.
Barring the citizens or residents of the United States, the company accepts clients from all other countries.
Boss Capital offer assets under five different categories: currencies, commodities, stocks, Indices, and pairs.
As of date, Boss Capital offers 24 currencies, 8 commodities, 43 stocks, and 25 indices for trading. The binary broker also offers pair trading in 14 assets.
Kind of trades:
The binary broker offers four types of binary option instruments:
- Call/Put (+Above/Below).
- Short Term (60 seconds, 2 minutes, 5 minutes)
- One Touch (Touch/No Touch, High Yield Touch)
- Boundary (+ High Yield Boundary)
Boss Capital offers contracts with an expiry period beginning at 60 seconds. The broker also offers contracts with an expiry period of 2 mins, 5 mins, 30 mins, 1 hour, 1day, 1 week, and even 1 month.
Unfortunately, Boss Capital does not offer a demo account. However, with several websites offering virtual account purely for educational purposes, it should not be a reason to worry about.
The additional features offered by the broker includes, early closure facility (approximately 3 minutes after opening a position and 5 minutes before the expiry period), real-time economic calendar, free trading alerts, daily market analysis, financial news, educational materials, and webinars.
Boss Capital uses the trading platform offered by the software developer TechFinancials. It is one of the most professional binary options trading platforms available in the industry and used by many of the top binary brokers. The platform is known for its simplicity and ease of use.
Type of accounts:
The binary broker offers the following kind of accounts:
- Bronze account: Deposit of up to $1000 is categorized as Bronze account. A welcome bonus of 20% is offered. Furthermore, trading webinars and a personal analyst are also provided by the binary broker.
- Silver Account: Deposit of up to $4000is categorized as Silver account. A welcome bonus of 40% is offered. Additionally, trading webinars and a personal analyst are also provided by the binary broker. Boss Capital also offers two risk free trades for Silver accounts.
- Gold Account: Deposit of up to $5000is categorized as Gold account. A welcome bonus of 65% is offered. Furthermore, trading webinars and a personal analyst are also included. The broker offers five risk free trades along with a 24×7 customer support service. The payout percentage is also higher than the Bronze and Silver accounts.
- VIP Account: Deposits of over $100,000 +is categorized as VIP account. Highly customized service is offered with direct interaction with the top management.
Offers email (email@example.com) and live chat support on a 24×5 basis. The representatives of the company can be contacted using local numbers in several countries. Boss Capital offers fully interactive website in eight languages – English, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, and Arabic.
A minimum deposit of $200 is required to open a real trading account with Boss Capital. The maximum amount that can be transferred by credit card is $20,000. Furthermore, the daily limit for credit card is $10,000, while the monthly limit is $40,000. In the case of wire transfer, the minimum accepted deposit amount is $500. There is no maximum limit for wire transfers.
Boss Capital offers a bonus of up to 100%. In general, as mentioned in the ‘Types of accounts’ section, the bonus percentage rises with an increase in the deposit amount. Furthermore,the binary broker also offers several kinds of bonus through promotional offers. Similar to other binary brokers, Boss Capital lays down several terms and conditions to withdraw the bonus. One of the conditionsis the completionof trading volume of at least 30x the initial deposit. A client should go through the terms and conditions before accepting any bonus offers. As a general rule of thumb, it is better to trade with the deposit we make and build the account slowly and steadily.
Minimum and maximum trade size:
Boss Capital permits the minimum trade size of $10. The maximum trade size is $7,500.
Depending on the nature of trade and the target price, the payout can vary from 70% to 300% or more. Boss Capital also offers out-of-money reward of up to 15% on the investment amount.
Yes. Boss Capital supports automated trading.
Once a withdrawal request is placed, it normally takes up to five banking days for the payout to be completed. The minimum amount that can be withdrawn to a credit card is $10. The maximum amount is $20,000. Likewise, the minimum amount that can be withdrawn through wire transfer is $100.